Welcome!

Hi I'm Elle, a Classics student but more importantly a LOVER of food!

I'm no chef but I have been cooking since I was a small child, standing on a stool watching my mother and my grandmother work wonders. I have always been fascinated with the art of making tasty food, and the skill of being able to bring happiness to people through their tastebuds.

I love being in the kitchen and spend almost all my time researching and inventing recipes. The smell of onions sizzling in a pan is my idea of heaven and the satisfaction when a cake emerges from the oven, puffed up and warm, for me is second to none.

This blog is a place to find delicious food. I will be posting recipes ranging from simple suppers to more complex dishes to wow your friends, along with my recommendations of good places to go out to eat when you don't fancy doing the hard work yourself!


Comments

Popular Posts