Happy Hour: Disaronno Blue

Along with my love of food, I also enjoy the odd drink every now and then. In particular, I LOVE a good cocktail and so... without further ado... Welcome to Cocktail Corner! I firmly believe there is a cocktail for everyone and there's nothing better for a luxurious night in or to impress your friends with at a party!


This cocktail is a delightful mix of Disaronno (other amarettos are fine too!) with juicy blueberries which creates a fruity and yet not overly sweet concoction. As is the case with most things on my blog, I tested it out on my flatmates... and before you say that students will drink anything (they probably would!), the reaction was immense! This beautiful cocktail goes down an absolute treat and I definitely recommend you give it a go!

Disaronno Blue
Serves one

50ml Disaronno (or any amaretto)
200ml blueberry juice (I used Ocean Spray Blueberry which can be found with the cordials in most supermarkets!)
Ice

Place the ice in a tall glass, pour over the amaretto followed by the blueberry juice and stir vigorously. Serve immediately - grape decoration optional!


Comments

Popular Posts