My First EVER Dinner Party

So the time has come. I'm home from uni and I've invited my girl friends round for dinner. My first EVER dinner party! Sure I've cooked for my mates before but never a full-on, sit-down, five-course extravaganza! 

After much deliberation the menu is finalised and to make my life easier I've mostly chosen recipes that can be prepared in advance but are still absolutely delicious! I've also chosen recipes that I haven't tried before because I love a challenge and I love cooking new dishes.

So here we are... My menu for my first ever dinner party (recipes below!):



There's certainly something for everyone and I'm sure - providing I don't mess anything up! - the food will go down a storm. So follow my lead and take the plunge into your first dinner party!


Comments

Popular Posts